• last updated 1 hour ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Don't show the tabs if there is only one and the ShowSingleButtonNavbar param is set to false

minor revisions to improve use cases of displayed info. Added show_product_files proc so display can be included in product template instead of exclusively managed via adp template.

Only call the destructor of an includelet when the last of a set of clones

is deleted.

(my commit to layout-manager is incorrect, I simply added an boolean param

to the element delete proc that determines if the destructor is called. The

notion of cloning and the deletion of clones comes from the includelets

admin code in layout-managed-subsite, and it is this code that determines

when to call an includelet's destructor.)

Only call an includelet's destructor when the last clone is deleted.

Changed to require admin privilege to edit (the scripts are under www/admin

and the button was being shown inappropriately).

minor revisions from the field, these are for working on aolserver 4.5.1

    • -94
    • +118
    /openacs-4/packages/ecommerce/tcl/ecds-procs.tcl
Fixed unique constraints

Don't kill the whole search page if a datasource or other proc fails on one item. Log info on the error.

    • -22
    • +27
    /openacs-4/packages/search/www/search.tcl
ecommerce now has an efficient way of generating a list of categories that each product uses for including with product display page ecommerce/www/product etc

    • -0
    • +2
    /openacs-4/packages/ecommerce/lib/categories-bar.adp
    • -0
    • +59
    /openacs-4/packages/ecommerce/lib/categories-bar.tcl
Added lorsm and news includelet alias

Added chat-includelet alias

Filter on apm_application to build the list of packages that can be mounted in a subsite

Add overflow for portlet style so the border will wrap around the inner content

Changed index.vuh to use the new rp_form_update proc rather than rp_form_put,

since page_num was already being passed along by some packages.

Removed index.adp and index.tcl because they've been moved to serve.tcl and

serve.adp, which are referenced by index.vuh.

Added rp_form_update, like rp_form_put but calls ns_set update instead of

ns_set put.

Spanish translation

Improve the RSS content format

    • -7
    • +11
    /openacs-4/packages/news/tcl/news-procs.tcl
Fix param value to pass to calendar-item-type. Actually should use the existing cal-options includelet available in calendar instead of recoding that part here

Make sure you always cascade when dropping the views or it will fail.

Changed db_flush to use the ns_cache names pattern construct to only return

the matching names, rather than return all names then flush those that match

the pattern (I was unaware that names took a pattern arg, how embarrasing!)

Fixes Bug#3176 remove extra column from subquery in where clause

Show the pool name in the report. It might be handy and otherwise why are we collecting it.

Don't overwrite error value when replacing bind variables

Added encoding to params for webspell otherwise we would get unexpected results when checking languages that use extended characters (e.g. spanish)

Added link to the tutorial. Page cleanup.

Added link to the OpenACS tutorial. Page cleanup

Fix HTML of the list of links

Move background image definition into the "style" attribute

    • -4
    • +4
    /openacs-4/www/templates/box-master.adp
Added content type and charset in HEAD block.

INcludes also previous changes from Gustaf for xinha support

Remove link to viewvc since we'll use fisheyes only from now on