• last updated 1 hour ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
merged changes from the oacs-5-9 branch and resolved conflicts

  1. … 7834 more files in changeset.
Standardize names of Products (Tcl, AOLserver, PostgreSQL)

  1. … 18 more files in changeset.
Fix spelling errors

  1. … 75 more files in changeset.
- regenerated documentation

  1. … 205 more files in changeset.
- use entities for apostrophes in xml/html/adp to ease life of sonarsrv checker

  1. … 322 more files in changeset.
Merging back to HEAD branch oacs-5-8 (using tag vg-merge-oacs-5-8-from-20141027).

  1. … 2547 more files in changeset.
- change spelling of TCL to Tcl

- change requirements to Tcl 8.5

  1. … 64 more files in changeset.
fix broken image paths

  1. … 173 more files in changeset.
fix broken image paths

  1. … 170 more files in changeset.
fixing part 2b of bug 1640, moving view-link, and getting rid of dashes in my-first-package because package-id is myfirstpackage

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
fixes bug 2087, see 2b of bug 1640.

migrating doc version to 4.4 which processes codes more cleanly, fixing code that results in obvious compile errors, moved cvstag lines to within authorblurb tags for context and also puts the tag at the first/top of a chunked file set instead of at the bottom page of the last one.., updated docbook-primer.xml grammar and tag usage

  1. … 245 more files in changeset.
commit to HEAD of merge of changes on oacs-5-1 branch between tags jcd-merge-5-1-20050111 and jcd-merge-5-1-20050224

  1. … 321 more files in changeset.
temporary fix of doc images from creating urls that return 404 errors to 302 errors

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
adjustments for OpenACS 5.1.1 release, including release numbers and help text.

  1. … 208 more files in changeset.
clean up xml so the docs (more or less) validate

  1. … 13 more files in changeset.
replaced service0 with bash var

  1. … 17 more files in changeset.
merge of all changes on oacs-5-0 branch between tag openacs-5-0-0-final and jcd-merge-pre503 (except those in lars-blogger).

  1. … 293 more files in changeset.
promoted tutorial-advanced one section, which makes all of its pieces be their own html pages; added section on vuh

  1. … 138 more files in changeset.
regenerated after merging in 5.0 work; tutorial updated

  1. … 146 more files in changeset.
Fixed a bug: we used to prefetch item_id, which gets discarded and then

grab a new one in the proc. Now we are relying on the caller to provide

item_id prefetched on the form. (This of course sucks donkeyballs but

at least it is not broken now).

Also using a character entity instead of $ in $Id$ to prevent keyword

expansion.

Plus, I added usage of the -message flag on the ad_returnedirect.

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
tidied up the tutorial; added graphics

  1. … 10 more files in changeset.
Adding categorization to the tutorial (unfinished) plus some random fixes.

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
merge of changes between oacs-5-0-0b4 and oacs-5-0-0-final to HEAD

  1. … 286 more files in changeset.
fixed some typos in tutorial, changed tutorial to include some files in files/tutorial, fixed/simplified service0 unix user creation; added html versions of squirrelmail and php

  1. … 79 more files in changeset.
take server name out of the prompts

  1. … 11 more files in changeset.
merge of changes on oacs-5-0 branch to oacs-5-0-0b4 tag

  1. … 598 more files in changeset.
Switch to DocBook 4.2

Add a lint target in Makefile which uses xmllint to validate source.

Add index generation to fo.xsl and openacs.xsl.

fix messed up use of literallayout.

Fix xrefs in permissions-tediously-explained.xml

Repair authorblurb which I broke.

Switch some tables w/o titles to informaltable

fix rollback-database xref.

  1. … 60 more files in changeset.
fix ulink href= to url=

modified tutorial

  1. … 110 more files in changeset.