• last updated 4 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Fix typos

  1. … 62 more files in changeset.
Fix typos

  1. … 14 more files in changeset.
merge of changes on oacs-5-0 branch to oacs-5-0-0b4 tag

  1. … 598 more files in changeset.
Fix the package and vendor URLs, remove broken owner emails.

  1. … 73 more files in changeset.
clean up summary and description information

  1. … 51 more files in changeset.
Added upgrade to upgrade to changes made for Oracle 9i support

    • -0
    • +424
    ./sql/oracle/upgrade-4.0.1-5.0d1.sql
  1. … 23 more files in changeset.
Updated version numbers to upgrade to changes made for Oracle 9i support

  1. … 37 more files in changeset.
Oracle9i porting changes

- Changed procedure names from delete to del

- Changed view declaration to use actual column names

- Changed "rel_constraints_violated_one" and "rel_constraints_violated_two"

(http://openacs.org/forums/message-view?message_id=81045)

    • -10
    • +10
    ./sql/oracle/acs-interface-create.sql
  1. … 275 more files in changeset.
merge of 4.6.3b1 to HEAD

  1. … 43 more files in changeset.

1. Made it possible to upgrade from acs-kernel 4.6.1 to acs-kernel 4.6.2

by using the APM rather than running the upgrade script by hand from

PSQL or SQL*Plus.

2. Changed a bunch of package .info files to depend on acs-kernel 4.6.2

to force the APM to upgrade acs-kernel (and therefore the APM datamodel)

before anything else. No guarantee on this though since not all

packages properly define their dependence on the kernel, it appears.

3. Whacked the release notes to suggest people use the APM to upgrade

acs-kernel first, other package later, just for safety's sake.

4. Fixed goof-up in acs-subsite I accidently introduced.

  1. … 35 more files in changeset.
Merge of all changes from oacs-4-6 to HEAD. All changes up to tag jcd-merge-2

on oacs-4-6 are included.

  1. … 33 more files in changeset.
sync info files with package data and correct provides identifiers

  1. … 36 more files in changeset.
Added new files to .info files

  1. … 38 more files in changeset.
add index pages for packages with docs

    • -0
    • +24
    ./www/doc/index.html
  1. … 5 more files in changeset.

1. Changed a lot of package info files to fix problems ...

2. Added Vinod's bboard patch

3. Rationalized party e-mail checking by putting a "before insert or update"

trigger on the table that lower-cases email (this was already done by the

party.new() func but at least one update missed this). Got rid of all

"lower(email) = " and "upper(email) = " checks and just made all use the

db email column directly and lower-cased Tcl vars. In this way the index

on the email column is always and consistently used without needing to

define functional indexes on the column (an EE feature for Oracle).

4. Rationalized naming of a couple of workflows and fixed a glossary PG bug

where apparently its workflow got overwritten by one from the CMS at some

point in time.

5. Made the .cmp/.dat/.frm filters in the template code usable though not

very beautiful nor exactly correct. But with practice you can use them

to debug pages in the packages/* hierarchy. I also turned these off by

default as there's no need to run these filters on a production site!

6. Performed minor surgery on templating, including adding a new

"ad_return_exception_template" that allows you to return a templated

error page and aborts the script.

7. ??? probably but I think this covers most stuff.

  1. … 74 more files in changeset.
*** empty log message ***

Re-added this so folks can use site-wide-search until I move it over to

acs-service-contract and the new search package.

    • -0
    • +540
    ./sql/oracle/acs-interface-create.sql
    • -0
    • +16
    ./sql/oracle/acs-interface-drop.sql

acs-interface has been replaced by acs-service-contract

    • -540
    • +0
    ./sql/oracle/acs-interface-create.sql
    • -16
    • +0
    ./sql/oracle/acs-interface-drop.sql
    • -328
    • +0
    ./sql/oracle/upgrade-4.0.1b2-4.0.1b3.sql
    • -2
    • +0
    ./sql/postgresql/acs-interface-create.sql
    • -4
    • +0
    ./sql/postgresql/acs-interface-drop.sql
initial port to postgresql

    • -0
    • +2
    ./sql/postgresql/acs-interface-create.sql
    • -0
    • +4
    ./sql/postgresql/acs-interface-drop.sql
    • -0
    • +364
    ./sql/postgresql/acs-interface-packages-create.sql
    • -0
    • +13
    ./sql/postgresql/acs-interface-packages-drop.sql
    • -0
    • +124
    ./sql/postgresql/acs-interface-tables-create.sql
    • -0
    • +8
    ./sql/postgresql/acs-interface-tables-drop.sql

Forgot to define binary files before importing, so .gifs were messed up.

    • -0
    • +0
    ./sql/oracle/upgrade-4.0.1b2-4.0.1b3.sql
  1. … 2474 more files in changeset.
Initial revision

    • -0
    • +36
    ./acs-interface.info
    • -0
    • +540
    ./sql/oracle/acs-interface-create.sql
    • -0
    • +16
    ./sql/oracle/acs-interface-drop.sql
    • -0
    • +328
    ./sql/oracle/upgrade-4.0.1b2-4.0.1b3.sql
    • -0
    • +116
    ./www/doc/design.html
    • -0
    • +103
    ./www/doc/requirements.html
  1. … 2474 more files in changeset.