• last updated 3 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
merged changes from the oacs-5-9 branch and resolved conflicts

  1. … 7834 more files in changeset.
composition-rel reform:

- apply changes developed by Michael Steigman for making rel-types

configurable whether these should be composable or not

(default is: these are composable, which was up to now the only

choice)

- improved documentation of log argument lists of SQL functions

- Background:

http://openacs.org/forums/message-view?message_id=5330734

http://openacs.org/forums/message-view?message_id=4031049

- bump version number of acs-kernel to 5.9.1d16

  1. … 34 more files in changeset.
- rename attribute "tag" to "originating_rel_id" to avoid confusion

- Create an "identity relationship" (-10)

- Use the new identity relation instead of value "0" in party_approved_member_map

- Add a foreign key to avoid garbage in "originating_rel_id"

- Speed up referential integrity

- Improve get_func_definition() to return SQL function/procedure

definitions with argument names and defaults (contained just types before)

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
- use "ot*" as alias for acs-object-types instead of "o*", which is used usually for acs-objects

Bring PostgreSQL functions closer to the current level of PL/pgSQL:

- upgrade PL/pgSQL functions to the $$ notation (recommended since pg8.0, jan 2005).

- get rid of backslash usages in function definitions

- drop aliases in favor of named function arguments (recommended since pg8.0)

- fix wrong function_args, add missing function_args, align default semantics

with the defaults in pg (providing "null" as default means the argument is

optional).

- change return types of triggers from "opaque" to "trigger" (recommended since pg8.0)

- unify names of triggers *_tr

- removed some version dependencies of pg 7.2 and 7.3

  1. … 54 more files in changeset.
1. Changed trigger functions from "opaque" to "trigger" to get rid of the

warnings during initial install (only for acs-kernel, there are a lot

elsewhere!)

2. Added "embeds" for postgresql and partially for oracle.

3. Added global parameters for postgresql and partially for oracle.

(oracle will be forthcoming shortly)

  1. … 29 more files in changeset.
Correction of name constraint

Fixed some silly little things...

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
Merged acs-core oacs-5-2 (currently 5.2.3) -> HEAD.

TODO:

1. Bump acs-core package version numbers to 5.3.0d1

2. Would be nice to do a test install, wouldn't it?

  1. … 721 more files in changeset.
More I18N

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
A variety of group oriented things, and finally added the definitions of

acs-objects package procs in PG so that we can use package_instantiate_object

and package_db_exec with them.

  1. … 10 more files in changeset.
fix the static cvs-id tags

  1. … 32 more files in changeset.
Merged with 4.6 branch

  1. … 30 more files in changeset.
Fixed a problem with the party_approved_member_map uncovered by Dave Bauer.

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.

Migrated over changes to move some GIF resources into a common subdirectory

in the subsite package, so anyone who can read the main site can read

the images (previously you had to grant read privs to "/doc" explicitly

to get the graphics stored by acs-datetime to show up.

  1. … 38 more files in changeset.
A bunch of things

1. AOLserver 4.0's nsxml appears to expose a gcc bug which causes the

backwards-compatible "getattr" command to fail. I dug around nsxml

and it does appear to be a gcc bug. I changed to the proper nsxml v2

syntax.

2. In the course of exploring #1 above, I realized that the calls to

dom:: Tcl XML package commands were still being executed despite

being commented out. Typical Tcl misunderstanding on someone's part.

Net effect: we were parsing all APM .info files twice, once in Tcl

and once in ns_xml! Yuk!

3. Fixed a minor notifications bug - you couldn't delete a notification

request if any unsent notifications were pending, causing the homework

package to bomb if you deleted an uploaded homework file and the prof

hadn't yet received their notification.

4. Fixed an obscure corner case in my permissions denormalization code.

  1. … 15 more files in changeset.
Moved over my new permissions stuff plus improved file storage stuff (mostly

speed improvements in PG-land)

  1. … 17 more files in changeset.
rollback Dons commit which should have gone in on 4.6 rather than HEAD

  1. … 7 more files in changeset.
Minor bug fix tweaks to the Oracle version, and some rewriting on the

PostgreSQL side to better match the structure of the Oracle side.

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.

First cut at Oracle perm rewrite and some whacking around on the PG version

  1. … 10 more files in changeset.
More mucking around with the denormalized party_approved_member_map ...

  1. … 7 more files in changeset.
1. Fixed a couple of typos in file storage

2. New fast permissions stuff (PG only thus far)

2. While poking around CMS code looking for things that needed recreating

due to the permissions upgrade, changed over to "create or replace function"

  1. … 23 more files in changeset.

1. Replaced more "tree_sortkey like" with "tree_sortkey between" expressions

2. Fixed a bad port of an Oracle query in site-nodes-procs.tcl and removed

a needless outer join from both versions in the process.

  1. … 11 more files in changeset.
fixed up some typos

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
initial import of acs kernel data-model ported to postgresql - implementation of tree queries completed for acs_object_types. Still need to finish tree queries for acs_privilege_hierarchy and rel_constraints tables.

    • -0
    • +327
    ./rel-segments-create.sql
  1. … 37 more files in changeset.