• last updated 49 mins ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
fix the static cvs-id tags

  1. … 32 more files in changeset.
Merged with 4.6 branch

  1. … 30 more files in changeset.
Fixed a problem with the party_approved_member_map uncovered by Dave Bauer.

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.

Migrated over changes to move some GIF resources into a common subdirectory

in the subsite package, so anyone who can read the main site can read

the images (previously you had to grant read privs to "/doc" explicitly

to get the graphics stored by acs-datetime to show up.

  1. … 38 more files in changeset.
A bunch of things

1. AOLserver 4.0's nsxml appears to expose a gcc bug which causes the

backwards-compatible "getattr" command to fail. I dug around nsxml

and it does appear to be a gcc bug. I changed to the proper nsxml v2

syntax.

2. In the course of exploring #1 above, I realized that the calls to

dom:: Tcl XML package commands were still being executed despite

being commented out. Typical Tcl misunderstanding on someone's part.

Net effect: we were parsing all APM .info files twice, once in Tcl

and once in ns_xml! Yuk!

3. Fixed a minor notifications bug - you couldn't delete a notification

request if any unsent notifications were pending, causing the homework

package to bomb if you deleted an uploaded homework file and the prof

hadn't yet received their notification.

4. Fixed an obscure corner case in my permissions denormalization code.

  1. … 15 more files in changeset.
Moved over my new permissions stuff plus improved file storage stuff (mostly

speed improvements in PG-land)

  1. … 17 more files in changeset.
rollback Dons commit which should have gone in on 4.6 rather than HEAD

  1. … 7 more files in changeset.
Minor bug fix tweaks to the Oracle version, and some rewriting on the

PostgreSQL side to better match the structure of the Oracle side.

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.

First cut at Oracle perm rewrite and some whacking around on the PG version

  1. … 10 more files in changeset.
More mucking around with the denormalized party_approved_member_map ...

  1. … 7 more files in changeset.
1. Fixed a couple of typos in file storage

2. New fast permissions stuff (PG only thus far)

2. While poking around CMS code looking for things that needed recreating

due to the permissions upgrade, changed over to "create or replace function"

  1. … 23 more files in changeset.

1. Replaced more "tree_sortkey like" with "tree_sortkey between" expressions

2. Fixed a bad port of an Oracle query in site-nodes-procs.tcl and removed

a needless outer join from both versions in the process.

  1. … 11 more files in changeset.
fixed up some typos

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
initial import of acs kernel data-model ported to postgresql - implementation of tree queries completed for acs_object_types. Still need to finish tree queries for acs_privilege_hierarchy and rel_constraints tables.

    • -0
    • +327
    ./rel-segments-create.sql
  1. … 37 more files in changeset.