• last updated 7 hours ago
Constraints: committers
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Reduce divergency between oracle and postgres codebase and bring portable sql inline

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
capitalize URL, improve wording

Whitespace changes

Fix typos and wording

make spelling more consitent

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
fix typos

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
merged changes from the oacs-5-9 branch and resolved conflicts

  1. … 7834 more files in changeset.
- simplify code

.xql overhaul:

- removed misleading sql-statements from db_* calls, which were

ignored due .xql files

- removed bug where same query name was used in a single proc

with different intended sql queries, but the same was picked

up from the .xql file due to the name

- removed multiple entries of same query name from .xql files

(e.g. the entry "package_create_attribute_list.select_type_info" was

7 (!!!) times in a single .xql file)

- removed redundant queries for unsupported versions of the dbms

- added missing xql entries for db-backends, where other db-specific

queries exists (e.g. added an entry to -oracle.xql, where an entry

existed in -postgres.xql)

  1. … 70 more files in changeset.
- add editor hints to keep spaces/tabs in the furture more consistent

  1. … 754 more files in changeset.
Merging back to HEAD branch oacs-5-8 (using tag vg-merge-oacs-5-8-from-20141027).

  1. … 2547 more files in changeset.
- get rid of empty_string_p in non-deprecated code

- make use of tcl byte-code compiler

  1. … 42 more files in changeset.
Fixed misspelled call to db_flush_cache

Non-info file merge results, with conflicts resolved.

  1. … 203 more files in changeset.
Added documentation to some small procs I wrote while implementing package


  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Added a bit of caching ...

Fixed the code that lists classes so it works when called from the user


  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
Added "-include_self" boolean to the application group package search


Another application group proc from daveb's local work.

Changed the documentation of the proc to get the site node of the closest non-null

application group ancestor to match the code.

Add proc to find the closest application group via the site map

Normalizing string comparison operations into tcl 8.4 operations, enabling byte-code compilation for expressions and many conditionals

  1. … 367 more files in changeset.
remove unused .xql files, rename a couple misnamed xql files, fix elements-display.adp to not embed lots of tcl, add some interface status things

  1. … 19 more files in changeset.
Changed namespace style

    • -234
    • +234
  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Merged 4.6.4d1 (unreleased) to HEAD. This marks the end of the life of the oacs-4-6 branch.

  1. … 816 more files in changeset.
Added a hack to delete permissions for the application group, so we can delete the group when deleting the subsite instance. We really ought to make permissions cascade. but that's a much bigger fix.

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
merge of 4.6.3b1 to HEAD

  1. … 107 more files in changeset.
You can once again mount/dismount subsites and delete of subsite works in

the simple case (i.e. when you've deleted everything you've added to it

via the site map or group/user/relseg admin UI)

  1. … 12 more files in changeset.
1. Peter's APM changes broke subsite mounting because the old post

instantiate routine wasn't really called until after the site node for

the subsite was mounted. No problem - I changed it to be an after-mount

callback instead (which was the idea all along)

2. Earlier changes made by me broke the adding of users by an admin, because

the main subsite no longer has a group defined by default separate from

registered users. The registered users group *is* the main subsite

membership group. Had to add a special check for this case.

3. Removed the naughty composition rel added by application_group::new. This

caused subsites to have undesirable side-effects (add admin to subsite and

the user magically became an admin of the supersite, if you defined an

admin_rel and adminstrator relational segment in each)

  1. … 9 more files in changeset.
Merged with the 4.5 branch (oacs-4-5 tag "don-merge-1")

  1. … 58 more files in changeset.