• last updated 5 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Prefer individual 'set' operations over 'lassign' in these particular cases

  1. … 6 more files in changeset.
Rework variable assignment (set -> lassign) + Whitespace changes

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
Bug fix: avoid confusion between command argument and option, when argument starts with "-"

  1. … 81 more files in changeset.
merged changes from the oacs-5-9 branch and resolved conflicts

  1. … 7834 more files in changeset.
- replace template::util::leadingTrim by util::trim_leading_zeros

- mark template::util::leadingTrim as depreacted

- bump version number to 5.9.1d9

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
Some more Tcl cleanup

- use curly brackes to enable byte code compilation

- don't use "[expr ...]" when not needed

- prefer "incr i -1" over "set i [expr {$i - 1}] "

  1. … 15 more files in changeset.
Introduced missing ad_library statement. Normalized overall library description.

  1. … 21 more files in changeset.
Introduced missing ad_library statement

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
- add editor hints to keep spaces/tabs in the furture more consistent

  1. … 754 more files in changeset.
Merging back to HEAD branch oacs-5-8 (using tag vg-merge-oacs-5-8-from-20141027).

  1. … 2547 more files in changeset.
- replace "eval" by expand operator

  1. … 11 more files in changeset.
- use tcl 8.5 extended index format for "lindex", "lrange" and "string range"

- use "in" operator instead of "lsearch"

  1. … 7 more files in changeset.
use tcl 8.4 comparison operators and braced exprs for byte code compilation

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
Merged the 5.3 branch with HEAD. Look for tags with the pattern

drb-*-20070513

  1. … 324 more files in changeset.
removing trailing / in input tags

Normalizing string comparison operations into tcl 8.4 operations, enabling byte-code compilation for expressions and many conditionals

  1. … 367 more files in changeset.
knocked off a couple of more undocumented procedures.

add proc doc to a bunch of procs, declare some things with explicit namespaces rather than in namespace eval, make some public things private

  1. … 25 more files in changeset.
merge of changes on oacs-5-1 branch between tags jcd-merge-5-1-20040628 and jcd-merge-5-1-20040712 to HEAD

  1. … 116 more files in changeset.
currency::widget now honours display mode (previously ignored it)

currency::widget no longer stomps the trailing 0 off the fractional part (perviously it converted 50c into 05c over an edit/ok cycle and looked bad as well)

merge of changes between oacs-5-0-0b4 and oacs-5-0-0-final to HEAD

  1. … 286 more files in changeset.
Make set_ and get_property emit an error instead of silently failing when specifying a non-existing property name. Some api-documentation.

make some Notices either warnings or debug and made them more descriptive by generally including the proc name as well bug #1032

  1. … 74 more files in changeset.
Started I18N work (Together with Lars)

Added namespace eval $namespace calls to each file in the tcl dir.

Rooted out some hardcoded text, replaced it with respective calls to

the i18n text catalog text function.

Shuffled around proc creation and calling, so that everything works properly.

  1. … 25 more files in changeset.
fix calls with literals instead of variables

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
[docstring project] first batch of acs-templating docs

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
Merged with the 4.5 branch (oacs-4-5 tag "don-merge-1")

  1. … 58 more files in changeset.
Fixed more date and currency bugs, for the most part

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.

1. Added session-update.tcl, a small utility which somewhat safely allows

you to put up a link that changes a session_property, for instance to

change the number of items displayed or that sort of thing. The caller

must sign their values and URL, which are verified by the callee via

ad_page_contract. If the referrer doesn't match the signed expected

referrer, you get bounced. I think this is reasonably secure (though

permissions should always be rigorously checked on all pages, of course)

2. acs_events had an html_p flag in the datamodel but no way to set it.

Fixed. It should really be a mime-type but since it's not using the

CR, and since I'm extremely busy with other stuff, I didn't fix it.

3. While doing #1 above I learned that signing and verifying arrays didn't

quite work. Fixed.

4. Found and fixed a small problem with my earlier work on the currency widget.

  1. … 13 more files in changeset.

I completed a first cut at the currency widget support procs, left incomplete

in ACS 4.2 Classic.

    • -0
    • +190
    ./currency-procs.tcl