• last updated 31 mins ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
[docstring project] first batch of acs-templating docs

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
Merged with the 4.5 branch (oacs-4-5 tag "don-merge-1")

  1. … 58 more files in changeset.
Fixed more date and currency bugs, for the most part

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.

1. Added session-update.tcl, a small utility which somewhat safely allows

you to put up a link that changes a session_property, for instance to

change the number of items displayed or that sort of thing. The caller

must sign their values and URL, which are verified by the callee via

ad_page_contract. If the referrer doesn't match the signed expected

referrer, you get bounced. I think this is reasonably secure (though

permissions should always be rigorously checked on all pages, of course)

2. acs_events had an html_p flag in the datamodel but no way to set it.

Fixed. It should really be a mime-type but since it's not using the

CR, and since I'm extremely busy with other stuff, I didn't fix it.

3. While doing #1 above I learned that signing and verifying arrays didn't

quite work. Fixed.

4. Found and fixed a small problem with my earlier work on the currency widget.

  1. … 13 more files in changeset.

I completed a first cut at the currency widget support procs, left incomplete

in ACS 4.2 Classic.

    • -0
    • +190
    ./currency-procs.tcl