• last updated 9 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
- fix and standardize quoting in template properties

  1. … 345 more files in changeset.
Set portal page name as context to be shown in the breadcrumbs (usability)

  1. … 10 more files in changeset.
Merged changes to HEAD ...

  1. … 1556 more files in changeset.
1. Added the "thin-thick" column layouts and styles.

2. Wrap non-portalled pages in the "main" content divs

3. Removed extraneous "log Huh" notices

  1. … 10 more files in changeset.
Reverted all changes from Mannheim

  1. … 222 more files in changeset.
Mannheim update, fix and merge bugbash

  1. … 197 more files in changeset.
merge of changes on oacs-5-1 branch between tags jcd-merge-5-1-20040628 and jcd-merge-5-1-20040712 to HEAD

  1. … 116 more files in changeset.
Added title property

noquote fixes

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
I didn't really change all these files but (sigh) was working with a

copy of a checkout ... should've soft linked instead. I did change a

fairly large number of files which is why I'm letting this large

commit go through rather than figure out which.

I removed default-dotlrn-master.* because dotlrn-master.* is the one we

use. I removed explicit references to dotlrn-master in templates because

someone should be able to use a private copy of dotlrn-master with a

different name if they wish. I fixed a few noquote issues (by no means all)

  1. … 30 more files in changeset.
merging the dotlrn-1-0 branch down onto HEAD (the trunk)

  1. … 200 more files in changeset.
making the dotlrn package (with its .adp, .info, and .tcl files) use the message catalog

  1. … 192 more files in changeset.
sloan - allow_theme_change_p added

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
If we don't have the <p></p> in index.adp, it doesn't belong here, either.

copyright OpenForce -> MIT

  1. … 546 more files in changeset.
removed unused adp properties: show_control_panel, link_control_panel, and link_all

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
removed a bunch of obsolete files: community.* and some .xql files

  1. … 27 more files in changeset.
community attribute removal and navabar fixes

  1. … 7 more files in changeset.
adding license

  1. … 395 more files in changeset.
fixing master stuff

  1. … 60 more files in changeset.
minor ui and navbar stuff

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
updates for adding specific applets to specific pages at comm createion time + more

  1. … 12 more files in changeset.
Subgroups stuff and minor fixes

  1. … 10 more files in changeset.
removed refs to local master template so we can keep the staging server in sync better

  1. … 23 more files in changeset.
add control_panel_text

small changes

  1. … 13 more files in changeset.
portal pages version 1.0

  1. … 47 more files in changeset.
renamed register to register-link and deregister to deregister-link

  1. … 7 more files in changeset.
improvements to the core

  1. … 48 more files in changeset.
more updates to move community admin outside of site-wide admin

  1. … 16 more files in changeset.