• last updated 15 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
fix two new bugs in get_content_items

Incorrectly copied query (from the Oracle version) made it here ...

1. changed db_qd_log to use the passed-in level rather than gluing things

to "Debug" for convenience. I then changed all the "Notice" calls to

"Debug". Then my one "Error" call I added worked! :) If a query file

has a syntax error in it now, an error is logged to the server log but

bootstrapping continues.

2. Lots and lots or etp oracle fixes and some PG version clean-ups

3. Some file-storage files were unconventionally named.

  1. … 17 more files in changeset.
updated dynamic sql procs

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
pulled out some more pg dependent querys

  1. … 6 more files in changeset.
updated to conform with package name standards. This means all etp_* need to be etp__*

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Contributing ETP to openacs.org CVS server

    • -0
    • +61
    ./etp-procs-postgresql.xql
  1. … 77 more files in changeset.