• last updated 10 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
fix boolean adp expression

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
- make sure to quote hrefs

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
Fix commented out title, with title in the html comment, occaisionally a

user would type "--" in the title causing the page to break because the

comment was not parsed correctly.

Allow admins of the blog to delete and edit comments

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Added links to edit / delete especially offending comments

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Made larsblogger use HTML notifications

  1. … 11 more files in changeset.
First shot at merging oacs-5-2 apps used in .LRN to HEAD.

  1. … 2478 more files in changeset.
rollback an inadvertent comment to entry-chunk.adp and entry-chunk.tcl

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
ticket 249 on comments for a blog

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
commit to OACS-5-2 merge of changes on OACS-5-1

(using tag vg-merge-dotlrn-2-1-20050922) for packages under dotlrn-all

  1. … 39 more files in changeset.
I18N of Weblogger

  1. … 27 more files in changeset.
add ImmediatePublishP and OnlyManageOwnPostsP parameters for running weblog as a public noticeboard

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
add a delete link, change Draft to Unpublish

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
Fixed problem with comment inside comment

merge changes on oacs-5-1 branch to head, changes between jcd-merge-20040420 and jcd-merge-5-1-20040517 were merged, head pre changes is jcd-merge-pre-20040517 and post is jcd-merge-post-20040517

  1. … 834 more files in changeset.
fixed noquote for comments in blog entries

Entry-chunk is broken. See bug 1804. This is a temporary hack to

allow people to see the content of their weblogs.

Added anchor tags to last-n-comments

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
Changes to support dotkul

  1. … 6 more files in changeset.
Killed the 'Posted' part of the entry line

Merged in changes from openacs-5-0-0-final to jcd-merge-pre503

  1. … 18 more files in changeset.
Commiting integration of Site Wide Categories into Weblogger. While

implementing this I've also fixed numerous random bugs.

Some comments off the top of my head regarding this implementation:

* Weblogger currently doesn't take advantage of nested categories. You

can use trees that are nested but categories in those trees are

treated as if they were all flat.

* I've provided a migration script from old to new categories. The

script just copies data and doesn't delete anything. It is written

in Tcl so that it can take advantage of the APIs.

* I left the legacy categories in system. There are several reasons

for that:

- Site-Wide categories don't have short names and thus speaking

URLs are not implemented. Some people might prefer to keep

speaking URLs, especially if they don't want to break them

after migration

- Blogger-specific categories are simpler and thus easier to use.

- Having both solutions available for a while makes transition less

painful.

* I had lots of problems with Oracle port. At first I thought just

that it is slightly instable because we are working on HEAD and

categories are in flux... Only after having fixed a lot of bugs I

realized that LEGACY CATEGOIRIES NEVER WORKED IN ORACLE. At that

point it was easier to make them actually work in oracle :-)

* Actually it seems that the whole Weblogger never worked in Oracle, I

was fixing bugs such as broken filtering by date (because Oracle's

trunc() uses different format strings from PostgreSQL's date_trunc()

etc. etc.

* Juggling pieces of Tcl from .tcl to .xql (via variable and command

substitution) and pieces of SQL from .xql to .tcl (via db_map) was

fun :-)

* Implementing nested multirows (to show all categories one object is

in), in combination with included templates thought me a lot about

the templating system. One of the lessons: <multirow name="@foo@">

with variable could actually work if a bunch of bugs with variable

substitution were fixed in templating system. Until then using:

template::multirow -local -ulevel 1 upvar $foo myfoo will be

necessary.

* Some extensions for db_multirow, <multiple> and friends to support

grouping and tables-within-tables would be really useful. I didn't

dare do such large-scale hacks on db_multirow

* one-entry{tcl,adp} should be replaced with blog{tcl,adp} - after all

getting one entry is just a special case of getting many entries.

  1. … 15 more files in changeset.
In my opinion the title should be displayed in the same way, regardless if there is a URL involved or not. Changed the location of <p> Tags accordingly.

Committed lots of fixes from Joel

  1. … 11 more files in changeset.
Merged posted_date and entry_date into entry_date, which is now a full timestamp

  1. … 34 more files in changeset.
Do not quote title

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Improved design

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Fixed merge bug: The old code to edit an entry was ressurected, instead of the call to an API which should happen. No idea why the merge went bad.

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
- Fixed bug #916: User with Write permission can Draft other user's entries

- Cleaned up permissions handling in a major way

- Using list builder for the draft entries list

  1. … 22 more files in changeset.
Completed trackback support. Added trackback parameters and explanation of what trackback is. It's turned on by default.

Finished trackback support. Added support for templated comments to include notice of which comments are trackback.

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.