• last updated 5 hours ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
- standardize url construction to protect against injection attacks

  1. … 19 more files in changeset.
- improve page-contracts

  1. … 7 more files in changeset.
overhaul of package:

- favor tcl-compilable string comparisons

- don't use numeric comparison operator for non-numeric arguments

- brace expressions

- replace depreacted "ad_parameter" by parameter::get

- use "in" or "ni" expression instead of "lsearch"

- use tcl 8.5 extended index format for "string range"

  1. … 20 more files in changeset.
Replace header_stuff properties with template::head calls

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
propigate stack trace if not 404

return 404 if entry_id not found

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
I18N Fixes

  1. … 17 more files in changeset.
add ImmediatePublishP and OnlyManageOwnPostsP parameters for running weblog as a public noticeboard

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
add flag to lars_blog_get_as_string to specify a different display template, add lib/titles.adp which is a minimal example of such a template, move generation of permalink_url out of blog.tcl since it should be passed in to the display template, change lars_blogger_get_as_string to take create_p since that is the perm that matters (not admin)

  1. … 4 more files in changeset.
Changes to support dotkul

  1. … 6 more files in changeset.
Commiting integration of Site Wide Categories into Weblogger. While

implementing this I've also fixed numerous random bugs.

Some comments off the top of my head regarding this implementation:

* Weblogger currently doesn't take advantage of nested categories. You

can use trees that are nested but categories in those trees are

treated as if they were all flat.

* I've provided a migration script from old to new categories. The

script just copies data and doesn't delete anything. It is written

in Tcl so that it can take advantage of the APIs.

* I left the legacy categories in system. There are several reasons

for that:

- Site-Wide categories don't have short names and thus speaking

URLs are not implemented. Some people might prefer to keep

speaking URLs, especially if they don't want to break them

after migration

- Blogger-specific categories are simpler and thus easier to use.

- Having both solutions available for a while makes transition less

painful.

* I had lots of problems with Oracle port. At first I thought just

that it is slightly instable because we are working on HEAD and

categories are in flux... Only after having fixed a lot of bugs I

realized that LEGACY CATEGOIRIES NEVER WORKED IN ORACLE. At that

point it was easier to make them actually work in oracle :-)

* Actually it seems that the whole Weblogger never worked in Oracle, I

was fixing bugs such as broken filtering by date (because Oracle's

trunc() uses different format strings from PostgreSQL's date_trunc()

etc. etc.

* Juggling pieces of Tcl from .tcl to .xql (via variable and command

substitution) and pieces of SQL from .xql to .tcl (via db_map) was

fun :-)

* Implementing nested multirows (to show all categories one object is

in), in combination with included templates thought me a lot about

the templating system. One of the lessons: <multirow name="@foo@">

with variable could actually work if a bunch of bugs with variable

substitution were fixed in templating system. Until then using:

template::multirow -local -ulevel 1 upvar $foo myfoo will be

necessary.

* Some extensions for db_multirow, <multiple> and friends to support

grouping and tables-within-tables would be really useful. I didn't

dare do such large-scale hacks on db_multirow

* one-entry{tcl,adp} should be replaced with blog{tcl,adp} - after all

getting one entry is just a special case of getting many entries.

  1. … 15 more files in changeset.
Merged posted_date and entry_date into entry_date, which is now a full timestamp

  1. … 34 more files in changeset.
- Fixed bug #993: DOS line endings

- Moved lars-blogger.css to www/resources, and got rid of the % hack, which is no longer necessary

  1. … 6 more files in changeset.
Added categories support in Oracle, changed 0 for no category to null

  1. … 16 more files in changeset.
- Fixed bug #916: User with Write permission can Draft other user's entries

- Cleaned up permissions handling in a major way

- Using list builder for the draft entries list

  1. … 22 more files in changeset.
Adding use of stylesheet classes.

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
Add support for a package specific blog stylesheet.

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
Applied patch #236

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Merged 4.6.4d1 (unreleased) to HEAD. This marks the end of the life of the oacs-4-6 branch.

  1. … 816 more files in changeset.
added support for multiple users

  1. … 69 more files in changeset.
- Applied Joel Aufrect's patch to add title_url (with modifications)

- fixed bug #336 by adding a catch

- showing minimum 3 last postings

  1. … 29 more files in changeset.
Parameterized the header background color

  1. … 15 more files in changeset.
Added notifications to lars-blogger

  1. … 27 more files in changeset.
- Cleaned up templates. There's now a single template for displaying an entry, so it's always displayed consistently.\n- Moved lars_package_url_from_package_id into the core as apm_package_url_from_id.\n- Introduced a lars_blog_public_package_url proc so that's consistent, too.

  1. … 25 more files in changeset.
Updated one-entry display to match the new look of the default blog display

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
Initial version of lars-blogger with PG and Oracle support

  1. … 71 more files in changeset.