• last updated 42 mins ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
replace hardcoded /tmp by API function [ad_tmpdir]

  1. … 10 more files in changeset.
- modernize code (remove "my")

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
- modernize code (remove "my")

  1. … 12 more files in changeset.
remove comma before that

  1. … 9 more files in changeset.
improve spelling

improve spelling

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
improve spelling

  1. … 8 more files in changeset.
improving comments

  1. … 3 more files in changeset.
fix typos

Make loading of deprecated http client procs optional

bump verison number to 5.10.0d4

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Use consistently xo::library to ensure application specific subclassability

  1. … 13 more files in changeset.
prefer XOTcl2 idioms

  1. … 10 more files in changeset.
merged changes from the oacs-5-9 branch and resolved conflicts

  1. … 7834 more files in changeset.
Fix spelling errors

  1. … 24 more files in changeset.
- use explicit create statements

  1. … 9 more files in changeset.
Merging back to HEAD branch oacs-5-8 (using tag vg-merge-oacs-5-8-from-20141027).

  1. … 2547 more files in changeset.
- change tabs into spaces

  1. … 22 more files in changeset.
- don't abbreviate subcommands

  1. … 22 more files in changeset.
- use tcl 8.5 extended index format for "string range"

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
- fix timeout handling for blocking requests for recent linux systems

- Adding RFC 3023 XML mime type awareness to the charset/encoding

handling of the xohttp infrastructure (application/xml*, text/xml*,

*/*+xml).

- In response to an issue reported by Emma and Michael, I fixed the

erroneous double filtering of POST data for encodings/charsets.

- Going down this road, I found a bug in the block-wise delivery in

AsyncHttpRequest->send_POST_data(). The former logic did not

distinguish between byte length and byte ranges properly (length !=

index). This left deliveries beyond the max. block size with broken

when it comes to encoding filtering.

- All changes have been tested for the three main application

scenarios: blocking HttpRequest, non-blocking AsyncHttpRequest, and

HttpRequest+timeout.

Turning on some debug and failure reporting which i previously had commented out

Some fixing of the IANA/MIME charset and Tcl encoding handling for the xotcl-core HTTP client infrastructure

- add explicit attribute "method" to xo::HttpCore

- provide minimal xotcl2 compatibility

  1. … 5 more files in changeset.
reduce verbosity

reduce verbosity

improve wording in comment

- reduce verbosity

- overwork asynchronous listener, currently set more verbose

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.